Tuesday 7 June 2016

HEART GUIDE SESSION- 03

New query in the heart department! You can contribute too in the comment section...
Joshua Adams,
Nigeria.

Good morning Sylvia.

As a young man or woman, how can you tell if someone is right for you and vice versa?

Sylvia thinks...
Hi Joshua, there is no sure fool proof way to know if someone is truly right for you than
 to follow your instinct. 
It never lies to us. Only that most times we choose to ignore it because we want to be 
hopeful, we want to force things to work out. 
In all my failed relationships, I recount that my instincts didn't agree with those 
persons in the beginning...but I chose to continue anyway because I wanted it to work...
but in the end, your instinct will never lie to you.
All the best!

Send in your own queries to;
heartguideblog@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that comments published here are the opinions of blog visitors or anonymous persons and do not in any way represent the views of heartguide.blogspot.com. If you have any questions, you can contact me directly here:
heartguideblog@gmail.com

Back to Top